With a foundation of trust, transparency, and uncommon courteousness, by offering virtual factories and virtual offices, PassageMaker helps our customers reduce costs, ensure quality and maintain security of IP in China. This is a company wide commitment.
Code of Ethics
The four-way test of things we think, say or do:
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIP?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
– Creed of Rotary International
Muse’s Laws (from the late Leonard Muse)
- Never assume anything
- If you don’t know, ask
- There is always a better way
Guiding Principles for Management
The System is the Solution”
PassageMaker, as a business model, must:
- Provide consistent value to our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, and lenders- beyond what they expect.
- Operate under a comprehensive system rather than be dependent on the skill of individuals. In other words, create the very best system through which good project managers, researchers and engineers can be leveraged to produce exquisite results.
- Stand out as a place of impeccable order (management/physical appearance/ documentation).
- Carry out all work in accordance with a well documented Operations Manual.
- Deliver a uniformly predictable service to the customer which is beyond their initial expectation.
“A great business will have a strong mission, great leadership, a competent team of managers who work well together, excellent cash flow and financing, clear and effective sales and marketing communications, systems that work efficiently, clear and tight legal documents and agreements, and of course, a great product.