On January 4th 2016, PassageMaker broke ground on a new factory & office space in the PingDi district of Shenzhen in the summer of 2016. This new facility houses our virtual factory and virtual office clients.
Here are some highlights:
- Located in Shenzhen’s only low carbon industrial zone. The facility takes advantage of solar and wind power. The first of its kind in South China!
- The low carbon area and greenbelt is designed to reduce pollution and provide a better environment for your staff and their families.
- Serviced by new 6 lane highway that connects the zone to the sea ports and airport. A trip that took 2 hours now takes 20 minutes.
- The new facility will meet or exceed all of PassageMaker’s current accreditations for ISO, Quality System, Workplace Safety, Environmental Protection and Social Compliance.
Shenzhen General Assembly / Inspection Center
PassageMaker’s new facility in Shenzhen’s low carbon industrial zone houses the virtual factories and virtual offices set up on behalf of our clients.
Key Dimensions & Weight Restrictions
- Weight limit for installation of heavy equipment is 500 kilos per square meter.
- Weight limit for freight elevator is 2000 kilos.
- The freight elevator dimensions are 1460 mm X 2050 mm X 2500
- When installing large pieces of equipment, the facility has a removable wall panel which allows crane access to the production floor.
If for some reason this particular building is not a perfect fit for your needs, know that PassageMaker can lease and customize additional facilities on your behalf in the vicinity of our existing facilities.