China sourcing: Negotiation, Contracts and Payments
Exclusive recording of Mike Bellamy’s Sourcing Tutorial at the April 2014 Global Sources Trade Show in Hong Kong.
Learn the key factors and actionable knowledge that will help you prepare for “Chinese negotiation” and place safe orders!
Without a good foundation, your China sourcing project is likely to fail!
Mike Bellamy (PassageMaker founder) offers tips and best practices to ensure you are well positioned before the PO is even placed. Learn how to negotiate contract terms, and structure your payments, to protect your interests when doing business in China. The video tutorial covers some of the most important areas to consider before investing time and money on a China sourcing project. The recording of this seminar covers:
● The dos and don’ts of quality control, logistics and payment methods
● How to protect intellectual property
● Cost drivers and cost breakdown analysis
● Proven negotiation techniques
● Insight into the thinking of your Chinese suppliers