Feeling lazy today. Sometimes the juices ain’t flowing. In no particular order:
- MSNBC – Clinton says world must respond to N. Korea
- Financial Times – US warns over Beijing’s ‘assertiveness’
- DER SPIEGEL – Interview with Economist Nouriel Roubini: ‘We Will Have Even More Crises in the Future’ (hat tip Matt)
- Real Clear Politics – Depression 2010? (whether you agree with him or not, this future is not clear or bright – there is much excitement yet to come I fear)
- Reuters – Factbox: Sources of tension between China and the U.S.
- Reuters – China and U.S. look to close world’s biggest trade gap
- Reuters (again) – Clinton avoids China disputes, hands out teddy bears (avoid confrontation and carry a teddy bear – not exactly what the Teddy for whom the bear is named advised, but then he never had to deal with being in debt to your competitors)
- CNBC – US Plays Down European Crisis but China Worried (as they should be)
- USA TODAY – Private pay shrinks to historic lows as gov’t payouts rise (that’ll work)
- Reuters (yet again) – How Greek debt crisis could save America (God, I hope so)
Maybe get to some travel blogging tomorrow. Or not. You’ll have to check back to see.